In order to download the program:
The following link allows you to download the installation executable file (.exe). Once downloaded you need only to launch the executable file and follow the instructions of the installation program.
Click here to download the executable file (.exe)
YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
1. INSTALLATION OF E-NAV VIEWER
2. FIRST RUN OF THE E-NAV VIEWER PROGRAM
Installation of E-NAV Viewer
1. Once the executable file has been downloaded using the first link, or once the file has been decompressed after having been downloaded from the second link, launch the executable file eNav-Viewer.exe
2. Follow the instructions of the installation program.
3. Once the installation has been completed, launch the program. When launched for the first time the program will prompt you for the default language to use.
First run of the e-NAV Viewer program
1. When first launched, an activation window will be displayed. You must be connected to the Internet at this point.
2. Enter your email address in the appropriate box. Click on the button "Validate product", followed by a click on "OK".
3. The program has been activated and is ready to be used.
4. In order for the program to display current parameter information you must download the most recent forecasts. Please find the instructions for doing this here.